How / Where do I send a money order?
Mail to the address below. Use appropriate postage for mail to Canada.
- Make Payable to The Ring Lord
- We can accept all money orders BUT from outside of Canada the MUST be an INTERNATIONAL Money order.
- Please make sure the money order doesn't have the following note on it: "Negotiable only in the US and possessions"
- All of this type of money order will be returned. This will delay your order by about 3 weeks.
- A money orders from the US will take 2 weeks to get here.
Please include your order number and phone number or email address in case of a problem.
Some customer have reported mailling problems if the exact format above is not used on the letter (including all caps).
- THE RING LORD
- 290C RR9
- SASKATOON SK S7K 1P3
Please DO NOT use this address for returns! It will result in extra fees and delays.
Customers outside North America: A money order seems to mean something else in Europe. What we are describing here is a paper like a check - but not. A North America money order is not an electronic bank transfer. We cannot accept electronic bank transfers as payment unless you are a large volume wholesale customer - in which case please contact us for details.