Special thanks to these 2 ladies for being so generous and sharing their designs with the chainmail community.
- There are way too many possibilities of materials and sizes to show them all as kits. We have pre-selected some materials and sizes below. Feel free to get creative and mix in other colors or try other sizes!
- These weaves also have some variants - some of which are in the PDF instruction set. One interesting variant is using the Persian Cross to make a bracelet! You will need to purchase a 2nd color of rings and a clasp to do this.
- We recommend getting the instructions alone if you do not want to buy a kit - that way you can read all the detailed notes on ring sizes. These are sculptural weaves so precise ring sizing is important."
- We recommend getting a kit to start learning - then if you like you can add more materials, colors and elements to spice it up.
- Melissa Shockley, The Missing Link, for sharing her design for the Persian Cross.
- Jodey Hathaway, Bike Part Jewelry, for sharing her design for the Byzee Bee to Butterfly Cross and of course for preparing the PDF instruction sets! A 3rd thanks to Jodey for allowing us to use some of the images on this page of the multi-color crosses - copyright for those images goes to Jodey Hathaway, Bike Part Jewelry.
You must hit the "Order Selected Products" button to add selected items to your cart.