European 4-1 is THE weave people think of when they think of chainmail. It is a perfect beginner weave
- it is easy to learn and rewarding.
The kits below are quick and simple way to get started.
European 4-1 instructions are free with any purchase. They are included with any kit. If you do not wish to get a kit simply add the instructions to your cart below.
- We have way too many possibilities of materials and sizes to show them all as kits. We have pre-selected some materials and sizes below.
- For beginners we recommend getting a kit to start learning - then if you like you can add more materials, colors and elements to spice it up.
- European 4-1 can quite easily be made fancier with elements like beads, rubber rings, twisted rings or shapes. You can also play with the end clasps for a different look and even make a 1/2 rubber solid cuff bracelet.
- You may have left over rings from a kit for a set of matching earrings - Earring findings can be found here.
- Average bracelets are around 6-8", anklets are around 10"-12", women's chokers start at 16"-18", men's chokers are around 20"-24"
Click here to show ALL Ring Sizes and Counts for European 4-1!
You must hit the "Order Selected Products" button to add selected items to your cart.