Tips for Measuring Rings: Use a micrometer and measure outside diameter and wire thickness! If you do not have access to a micrometer use a caliper. Measuring ID is harder so OD is more accurate. DO NOT use a ruler of any kind.
|Take the following measurements - all measurement should be loose but not to
CALCULATE ASPECT RATIO AND RING DIAMETER
- Enter the Inside OR Outside Diameter of the Ring and the Diameter (thickness) of the wire.
- You can enter either mm or decimal inches BUT you MUST enter the same unit for each number.
- Numbers only in the cells - do not put the unit.
- Aspect ratio is only applicable for round wire rings - it does not work the same for square wire rings.
- Click Calculate
* Wire Diameter: Wire Diameter and Gauge Info
Inside Diameter: OR
Aspect Ratio (AR) = What is Aspect Ratio?
Inside Diameter (ID) =
Outside Diameter (OD) =
Ring Size Info