Your Information is Safe With Us
Here are a few details about our site security and how we manage your private information.
- We take every measure to ensure your information is safe. We will never compromise, sell or give out any of your information. We're offended by practices like this too!
- We can't see your credit card number and we don't store it. Our database stores NO card info - not even the last 4 digits. Our payment gateway provider won't even show us your card number after we've charged it.
- Our website is built on a sophisticated and secure platform that is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 & PCI DSS 3.2, Level 1 certified, and stores are protected by multiple security layers like firewalls, file integrity scanners, and intrusion detection.
- We only transmit your card when charging it - and we do this on a secured SSL 2048 bit encrypted connection.
- We are PCI DSS compliant. This means we handle your credit card number securely at all times. We are tested every 4 months to ensure there are no vulnerabilities in our set up.
- The authenticity of our business has been independently verified by a 3rd party. This is part of the PCI compliance.
- Our SSL comes with a website warranty of up to $250,000. This means that you are insured for up to $250,000 when relying on the information provided by our security certificate. You can verify this by clicking on the red Comodo image on the bottom right side of any page.